, or Energy Research Group: Scopatz
, is the Computational
research group at the University of South Carolina
focus is on uncertainty quantification & predictive modeling, nuclear fuel cycle
simulation, and improving nuclear engineering techniques through automation.
We are committed to open & accessible research tools and methods.
- Dr. Robert Flanagan joined ERGS as a post-doctoral scholar.
February 1 2016
- Dr. Scopatz joined the department at USC!
August 16 2015
ERGS is involved in a large number of computational projects. Please visit the
for more information!
- Position: Research assistant
- Position: Post doctoral scholar
- Position: Staff scientist
Join ERGS by checking out the open positions on our
or see if you are interested in any of